Website Cloning Service
Do you need a website copied, duplicated or cloned to create
a new website?
Do you need to clone a website?
Hire a web developer for cloning services
Why clone a website?
When you hear the term “clone a website”, this means making a copy of a website, or duplicating it. There are multiple reasons why someone would want to copy a website. Some are:
- To have a backup copy of a website
- To move a website to a new host
- To have a second copy of a website to test and make changes before applying to a live site.
- Your company is expanding services and you want to build a new website, similar to you existing website.
- You like a design, features or functionality of an existing website online, and want to use it as inspiration for a new website.
How to copy a website online?
How easy or difficult it is to copy a website depends things like:
- If you have access to the website code of the site that you want to make a copy
- If the website is using open source software (like WordPress.org)
- If the site is using page builder software like Wix, WordPress.com
- If the site is using an online database
If you have access to the web hosting account, making a copy of a website is easy. If you are using a free website builder, cloning a website is going to be more like a rebuild. By this I mean, the code can not be taken and copied somewhere, but a new site would have to be built to match what it currently looks like. The same concept applies if you see a website that you like and want to use for inspiration. A web developer can build a new site that has a similar look and functionality, but it would be build from scratch.
What my customers say…
“Adrienne is very professional and easy to work with. She has great ideas and gets things done fast. We worked with a couple of other firms and found that they way overcharges, too way too much time with a lot of unnecessary busy work. Adrienne is no nonsense and very fair pricing. I highly recommend her.”
Outstanding service. Prompt and clear communication. Fast and complete. Would use again and highly recommend.