Mobile Friendly Website Redesign Services
Since 2015, Google has been penalizing websites in their search result pages if a website is not mobile friendly. If your website is out of date and not yet mobile friendly, you should add this to your website maintenance list of things to do.
Options for a Mobile Friendly Web Design
- Create a separate version of your website that caters to mobile users.
- Code your website using responsive web design so you deliver web pages from the same url for both mobile users and desktop users
Google recommends a responsive web design approach and so do I.
It requires a lot less coding since you do not have to duplicate pages. It is also much more efficient in terms of website maintenance of code and content on your website.
Issues to Address on a Mobile Friendly Design
- Web code should be optimized for speed
- Font size should be large enough to view easily
- Links and buttons should be spaced enough to be easily tapped
- Images should be resized to fix the screen area
- Avoid technology that won’t load on mobile devices (i.e Flash)