WordPress Design & Development
Nimmo Community Garden is a small nonprofit organization that brings together gardeners to grow produce for themselves and to donate food banks and senior living communities in Virginia Beach, VA. I have been involved with this organization for several years and have watched it grow.
This season we decided having a website designed and developed would be beneficial to communicate to the many volunteers involved in the community gardens, along with exposing the organization on the Internet for others to find. I volunteered for the task.
WordPress Development Services Included
- Installation, configuration and security
- WordPress Design & Development
- WordPress theme customization
- WordPress development including blog, registration forms, add posts from email, include Facebook photo gallery on the website, embed .pdf files
- Ongoing website maintenance for security
- Content management
- WordPress web hosting
Why WordPress for Nonprofits?
WordPress is a great web design solution for non profit organizations because:
- Affordable – WordPress can be setup quickly for fast development.
- Ease of use – Most nonprofits are run by volunteers. Learning the basics of WordPress to make edits or add blog posts is easy
- Expandable – As your organization grows, it’s easy to add new functionality like donation forms, blogs, event calendars….
- Huge community – WordPress is huge ( over 60% of CMS websites use WordPress). If you need help it’s easy to find.
If you need WordPress design & development services for your nonprofit organization, get in touch.