WordPress Application Form
I was hired as a freelance WordPress developer to create an online job application form with some complex requirements. When building WordPress forms, I use the plugin Gravity Forms to custom code the form rather than trying to find a plugin that is specific to the task. i.e. a WordPress application plugin.
- Multiple pages application form
- Ability to save form and continue later
- Applicant had to sign electronically
- The form needed the user to upload files to prove certifications
- An application fee had to be paid through PayPal before the application could be submitted.
- The client needed email notification after the form was paid and submitted.
- The form needed to be viewable in admin tools and generated as a .pdf file to download and print.