Freelance Website Support
Professional website support to help you manage and maintain your website virtually, remotely, online.
I provide one time & long term, ongoing website support for small businesses and indviduals in a variety of ways.
Web Support and Maintenance Services
You hire a web designer to build a website. They deliver it to you and all is good.
What about “after-support”?
Time goes by, content needs changed, code needs updates, things need fixed, but your designer can’t be found, or they do not offer management or website maintenance services for ongoing support.
This is a typical problem for many small business website owners.
Outsourcing website support to a freelancer make sense when you need website help but don’t need a dedicated website maintenance company all the time.
Website updates could mean anything – like adding, updating, deleting any type of content on your website.
Websites are software, they need regular code updates for bug fixes, new features and security vulnerabilities. WordPress security is especially important.
Upgrades require more technical knowledge and can be harder to find someone with the experience to do this. I upgrade old code, rebuild existing websites, and adding new features to existing sites.
Examples of website support people have hired me to do this week:
- Verified and installed Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Keyword Research for SEO
- Debug PHP code issues
- Updated and added new content (text and images) on various websites
- Repaired website after it was hacked
- Code maintenance to update plugins and themes
- Speed optimization services
- Built new web pages using Elementor page builder
- Installed WordPress, themes and secured the website
- migrated website to Bluehost
- managed DNS records
- made full website backups (cPanel + WordPress code/database)
- Consulting and assistance on changing to a new web host that had dependable service and phenomenal support